Search Clinic Awards
Search Clinic Awards and Accolades
The Search Clinic has revieved a number of awards and accolades:
WINNER- of Business Link Gloucestershire’s inaugural “Lifetime
Chartered Marketer since 1998 and Fellow of the CIM since 2007
Member of the American Marketing Association- since 1998
Member of the Association of MBAs
Member of the SEO Professionals- since 1999
Member of the White Hat marketing organisation
Some of the firsts and milestones that our founding practitioner Simon Dye has already achieved:
• Qualified as Member of the United Kingdom Web Design Association 2012.
• Qualified as Member of Association of MBAs 2012.
• Elected Technology Ambassador of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s South West Regional Board 2011.
• Awarded Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Marketing 2007.
• Elected Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Market Interest Group Board 2007.
• Elected Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s South West of England and South Wales Regional Board of Trustees, 2005/6.
• Winner of UK Government- funded Business Link Gloucestershire’s inaugural “Lifetime e-Business Award” 2004.
• Upgraded to a Four Star “Very Good” Star Rating by the international Shop Safe consumer guide for online shoppers- they only list online shops that meet their code of practice along with the best deals and bargains in 2003.
• Created and heads the first financial services website to achieve the new Consumers’ Association, DTI and Trust UK backed new online standard by the SafeBuy Assurance Scheme.
• Created and heads the first ecommerce organisation to successfully pass the new upgraded “Investor In People” review and recognised as continuing to meet the requirements of the national Standard for effective Investment In People in 2003.
• Finalist in the “Excellence in Marketing” Award by the British Business Awards Association in 2001.
• Declared to be “Highly Recommended” in Business Link and the South West of England’s Smart Thursday’s e-Xemplar for helping local businesses to make online marketing profits.
• Past Honorary Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Gloucestershire Branch in 2001.
• Finalist in the “Investing In People” Award by the British Business Awards Association in 2000.
• Created and heads the first ecommerce company to be recognised as an Investor In People organisation, Europe’s “Gold Standard” for staff recruitment, training and development in 2000.
• Created and heads the first financial services site that meets the SafeBuy Assurance Scheme for web-based retailers- and is endorsed by TrustUK, the industry self-regulatory body set up by the Consumers’ Association and the Alliance for Electronic Business, supported by the UK Government in 2000.
• Created and heads the first financial services site offering loans and mortgages to achieve the Consumers’ Association’s Which? WebTrader standard in 2000.
• Created and heads the first retail site to be created a Millennium Product by the Design Council and the Department of Trade and Industry in 1999.